dumbscribbles 3


 "Can I.... Can I tell you something about myself, something I have never told anyone before?
Right .. Let me... Let me think about it, just a sec.
Ah, my life story, or my..
Or my family's matter ?, that would be interesting, right?
You rather not know that?
So... it is No..? 
Ok, then how about my friends? 
but.. I hardly got one tho.
Or... My high school life?
Phew! How I hated that place.
Or maybe you tell me what you'd love to hear?
I'll definitely tell you one if you ask.
"Your lov..."
Oh, Nah! Nah! I cut your words . Sorry haha.
Nooo ! not my love story. 
Not. 
My. 
Love. 
Story. 
It's just that I ... I never... you know, fell in love. Or felt the need to be loved.
But.. there's this one time, when I was fifthteen, I have huge crush on this one senior and that's all. 
Yeah. Really. No confess.
I do nothing. 
Some people tell me it was kinda weird,
but I ... I don't know.
Should I told him ? 
My friend like him too tho..
but, yeah well...*shrug*
And that's it . 
There's a few relationship that traumatized me tho ...
Yeah.
But there's nothing i could do haha . 
That's all . 
Just that I know I am terrible with love .
Nothing goes my way really .
And i hated it haha .

- lylaa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That unforgotten night

draft 01

Once ago

Nature