dumbscribbles 5

 Yeah , I know that this is not what people settle for when they pursuit to love . what is it ? I guess it is the one who people spell as the " E N D " .

But I can no longer find myself interested in the relationships as of now . I see them as momentary and pointless . I tend to look for things which actually add values to me ( which is not that bad ) . Something that i could personally treasure , cherishes and adore it for the rest of my life .

Intangible things and assets that can't be seen but only participated with - COMPANIONSHIP 

I wish and I hope I can add value to someone else life just as I wish they can add some to mine . The changes of our effort left will eventually remain as permenant . It would stuck in our memories as reflection of an apparition who once used to be an entity or a person which can be distinguished as a personality if we part ways in the future . 

But I hope we won't . I pray that we won't .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That unforgotten night

draft 01

Once ago

Nature