dumbscribbles 4
Hey bro !
I mean ... Hi . It's me .
I mean .. Me .. , How am i being now ?
Not that great , not that bad either , so-so .
well...
It is hard isn't it ? To understand me , to see the real me .
I am still the same person dude , the insecure one ,
the one with the huge doubt for the world ,
the one who didn't care about people whereabout ,
The one who seems strong but deep inside ,
The one who craved such enormous sum of attention from others .
A little bit of it should be fine I guess .
A little that fine for me to assume that people still care about me :) .
Hmm..
Hey ! yeah ...
It's still me . I need you to see me now or whenever ,
To sit , chat and get to know me ,
I need you to break down the brick that I welded .
The huge block that I build to protect myself .
I need someone who can break it and see inside it .
The one who can held my hand , and told me that it's all fine ,
That everything is gonna be okay ,
That I don't need to count on it anymore .
Yup , It's me again ...
Pathetic isn't it ? haha .
Just why didn't you try to see it , that under these emotionless mask ,
I am still me , the young and troubled one ,
I am still a human ,
Please .. come and hold me ,
I am tired now ,
I just want to break down and cry my heart out ,
To break the damn emotion of mine ,
To pour the hurt i felt or to speak out the sadness i bore .
Hey ..
is it so hard ?
to look under my fake frontage that i build with the brick of sorrow ,
to see the real me ? ...
I'm waiting ,
hoping that someday , anyone that hear my cries ,
come to find me , come fast enough to stop me ,
before i'm losing my strength ,
before i'm losing my sense ,
before i'm losing my consiousness ,
before i close these damn eyes ,
It's not gonna last ..
For long ..
So come fast , and save me ,
From my ownself , and ..
From all my demonise fighting inside me .
- lylaa 12/10/21
Comments
Post a Comment